If you keep crashing with error #132 on World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria Beta, build number 15640 AND you want in-game Addon support, follow these instructions:
DISCLAIMER: As always be careful with files downloaded from the internet. Also, keep in mind that it’s against Blizzard’s Terms and Conditions to use 3rd party modifications to their game code and they may revoke your beta access and the usual crap bla bla bla.
- Download http://dl.dropbox.com/u/120650/MoP_beta/exe/WoW_15640_CrashFix_Addon.rar
- Unpack it in the World of Warcraft Beta folder
- Start the game using WoW_CrashFix_Addon.exe, NOT with the Launcher or with the original WoW.exe
If you’re experiencing issues while patching your game on the next beta build (whenever that will be), remove the WoW_CrashFix_Addon.exe file from the game directory.
I take no credit in this .exe, it’s merely a personal mirror of the CrashFix file found on OwnedCore.com by TOM_RUS, modified by myself, according to his instructions, for Addon support.
Keep in mind that A LOT of addons will be broken and will not function without a bit of patching up. And remember to tick the “Load Out of Date addons” checkbox.
A few addons will work like on live if you install this “sLegacy” addon that fixes some renamed/removed functions from Live:
- sLegacy: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/120650/MoP_beta/sLegacy-20120420.zip by sezz@OwnedCore.com
Other fixed addons:
- Skada fixed by TOM_RUS: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/120650/MoP_beta/Skada_50001_3.zip
- TidyPlates: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/120650/MoP_beta/TidyPlates.rar
- Quartz: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/120650/MoP_beta/Quartz.rar
Other fixed and Work-in-Progress addons can be found at the OwnedCore.com thread.